- EdUHK Alumni and recruitment officers to answer your questions
- On-site application for exclusive opportunities
- Enrolment for Police Mentorship Programme, preparation workshops & events
● Recruitment Talk (12:00-13:15)
- Selection Process
- Career Development
- Pay and Benefits
- Policing stories
- Physical Fitness Test Demonstration
● Selection Process*
(1) Probationary Inspector - Written Examination (13:30-15:45)
- Chinese Task Paper (300-word essay)
- English Task Paper (300-word essay)
Note: Besides the two task papers, there are 4 other papers in the PI Written Test:- General English Test (50 MC in one hour)
- Exempted for those who possess Level 4 or above in HKDSEE English Language subject, or Level 1 or above in Use of English in the Common Recruitment Examination (CRE) or equivalent
General Chinese Test (50 MC in one hour)
- Exempted for those who possess Level 4 or above in HKDSEE Chinese Language subject, or Level 1 or above in CRE Use of Chinese or equivalent
Aptitude Test (40 MC in one hour)
- Exempted for those who pass the CRE "Aptitude Test"
Basic Law and National Security Law Test (20 MC in 35 mins)
Arrangements will be made for you to take the papers you need at a later time.
(2) Auxiliary Undergraduate Scheme - Interview
(3) Police Constable - Group Interview (16:00-17:00)
* You can proceed with (1), (2) and (3) simultaneously.